Wiley X PT-1 Glasses
The Wiley X PT-1 are considered by many to be the best piece of eye protection currently available; Lightweight, ultra comfortable, extremely high levels of ballistic resistance, versatile with changeable lens, a superior anti-fogging design that allows maximum airflow to pass through and best of all the price!
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 FT at High Speed at Temperature Extremes Standards, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(i) Standards
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Wrapback™ Design for Maximum Peripheral Vision
- Adjustable Take Flight Nose Piece Accommodates any Face/Nose Bridge
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Clear Lens for Night, Indoor, Overcast, and Very Low Light Conditions: Light Transmission 90%
- Compatible with Wiley X's Prescription Lens Carrier (PTX), sold separately
- National Stock Number [NSN 4240-01-510-7851]
Included in Set:
- Matte Black Frame
- Clear Lens
- Protective Storage Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Anti-Fog Wipe
- Leash Cord
- Instruction Card
All Wiley X, Inc. eyewear is warranted to the original purchaser for life against manufacturing defect in materials and workmanship (except Light Adjusting (L.A.) lenses which have a tint adjustment life of 18 months. Proof of Purchase for L.A. lens products required).
This warranty does not apply to normal wear, including but not limited to scratched lenses, accidental damage, misuse and other issues determined by Wiley X, Inc. not to be a manufacturer’s defect.