VIPER BLOOD GROUP PATCH | PVC, Hook & Loop Insignia, 5cm x 2.5cmDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
A compact blood group type patch that uses Hook & Loop for attachment
Blood Group Patches have become the most popular type of patch with all professional users. This Viper version measures 5 x 2.5 cm and comes in three colours.
Blood groups are defined by the ABO system:
- A has A antigens on the red blood cells with anti-B antibodies in the plasma
- B has B antigens with anti-A antibodies in the plasma
- O has no antigens but both anti-A and anti-B antibodies in the plasma
- AB has both A and B antigens but no antibodies
Group O is the most common blood group in the UK, with 44% of the population having group O blood (37% O+ and 7% O-).
- Viper TPR rubber blood group patches come with Velcro backing
- Durable patch with an ultra-crisp image of your blood group
- Raised 3D layered detailed image
- Sold individually
- Brand: Viper Tactical
- Material: TPR Rubber & Velcro
- Dimensions: 50 x 25 mm
- SKU: 533022