Tru-Spec 24-7 Original Tactical Trousers
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series® Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beaten for utility or comfort. These are the pants that started it all and what "The Gunny" R. Lee Ermey calls, "the best damn pair of pants I've ever owned."
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 2" wide belt loops
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built-in knee pad pockets
- Brand: Tru-Spec 24-7 Series
- Colour: Black, Coyote Tan, Khaki or Green
- Material: 65/35 PolyCotton Rip-Stop or 100% Cotton Canvas
- SKU: 622520
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99!
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start at £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.