Teesar Black US MA1 Flight Jacket
|Summer Sale ☀️
Special discounted price on this product and more until 03/08/20 SEE THEM ALL
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
First introduced in 1959 and made as an mid-weight-flight jacket for use in cold weather, over time the MA1 became the classic US Air Force flight jacket. Although it has not been issued since 1977, it is still possibly the most popular item of clothing ever designed by the US military.
The exterior of the jacket has been made from 210D nylon twill with a heavy-duty front zipper for closure. The layout consists of two side hand pockets and two internal pockets, all have press stud closure for added security. On the arms you'll find a zip patch pocket and admin "arm office" on the left arm. This jacket is also reversible and uses a bright orange lining to easier signal location.
- Made from tough 210D nylon
- Heavy-duty front zipper for closure
- Four pockets in total
- Two hand pockets on the side with flap
- Two internal pockets
- Patch upper arm pockets with zipper and arm office
- Cuffed collar, sleeve and hem
- Reversible to bright orange colour
- Size Type: Regular
- Fit: Regular
- Upper: 100% Nylon with internal PU coating for water-resistance
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Filling: 100% Polyester (200 g/qm)
- Knitted Welt: 96% Polyacrylic, 4% Elastane
- Zipper Label: 100% Cowhide
- Brand: Teesar
- MPN: 10401002
- Gender: Men's
- Age: Adult
- Guarantee: 1 year