A modular hydration system that doubles as a collapsible canteen. Super compact SOURCE Hydration System with Storm Push-Pull Drinking Valve. Compact with a 1L capacity meaning that it can be taken with you almost anywhere. Great for military users but also hiking, camping, sports and much more.
- Taste-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner technology in reservoir and tube delivers pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor.
- Bacteria-Free™ System Grunge-Guard™ Antimicrobial technology blocks bacterial growth for the life of the system.
- Technologie Glass-Like™ A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Care-Free™ System Glass-Like™ Liner with Grunge-Guard™ antimicrobial technologies eliminates the need for cleaning. For days, weeks and even months of use simply refill and drink again and again with no special care required.
- Widepac™ Wide Opening Access Patented slide closure for easy filling, draining and cleaning. Airtight Seal! (U.S. Patent No. 7,648,276,B2)
- Capacity: 1 L / 33.8 fl oz
- Width: 19 cm / 7.5"
- Height: 20.5 cm / 8"
- Weight: 160 g / 5.64 oz
- Product Type: Water Bladder, Reservoir
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hiking, Sports, Outdoor
- Brand: Source
- SKU: 713280
- MPN: 4301550201
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Perfect size for waterbottle pouch to wear on the webbing. reduce the weight of carrying a full 3L issued pack while still can have water available all the time
Exactly as described, good service all round, thanks!!
It looked and felt of really good quality, but sprung a leak first time out. I think the bladder is not flexible enough and punctures easier since there is less flex to it.