✓ Comfort -2°c ✓ Extreme -7°c
Far away from city lights, the night and the environment can offer the most exhilarating experience. All you need to worry about is staying warm, dry and comfortable. The Sleeping Bag is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of mummy style sleeping bags. These chunky, warm and comfortable bags are made to the same high standards as the rest of the range; with a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provides considerable warmth. The Sleeping Bag is identical to the Navigator - the only difference is the mummy shape which is designed to retain body heat but does not open to form a blanket. It’s perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around. Part of the Basecamp Range.
- Comfort Temperature: -2°C - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temperature: -7°C - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Mummy Shape - Tapered at the bottom to minimise wasted space.
- Breathable - High moisture-vapour transmission rate helps to keep you dry when you're active.
- Moisture Wicking - Exceptional wicking properties.
- Compression Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce bulk and gives you extra space when travelling.
- Hanging Tabs - Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying.
- Snugfit Hood - The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Outer Lining - Aqua Light outer lining
- Lightweight - Only 1650 grams all in
- Zipper - Left Hand Side
- Pack Size - Only 28 x 24 cm
- Elasticated drawcord
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Olive Green
- SKU: 701011
- MPN: 8211650030138
- Outer Fabric (100% Polyester) - Water-repellent but lightweight 190T Polyester construction that is silky and super-soft to the touch.
- Insulation (100% Polyester) - Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollow fibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) - ‘Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
Sleeping Bag Fit
1) 220 cm length
2) 80 cm width
3) 65 cm width
4) 42 cm width
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes