Snugpak Subdivide Roller Holdall 90L
The Subdivide Roller is Snugpak"s most versatile carry all yet. It features two main compartments plus an organiser section, and quickly converts from a bag to a roller, with durable wheels and a retractable handle, when you need it. The lower compartment is roomy, with a heavy duty base to protect your belongings. It has straps to secure items down plus useful zip pockets on the underside of the upper compartment. The upper compartment zips open into a C shape to allow larger items to be loaded into it. It also has an easy-access, organisation section that"s great for holding items like pens, mobile phones, chargers, passports and other essential items you need quickly. 4 compression straps on sides.
- Capacity: 90L - 90 Litres of total storage space for your use.
- Tough Construction - Durable, lightweight and tough.
- Weight - 3200 grams (113oz) all in
- Heavy Load - Max load of 22kg (48.5lb)
- Outer Material (100% Nylon) - Heavy duty 600D material, these products were designed to last the most rigorous of expedition/operation.
- Outer compression straps
- Organisation compartment
- Grab handles on both ends
- Four zipped internal pockets
- Internal securing straps
- Retractable handle
- Heavy-duty base
- Durable wheels
- You can use a padlock to lock the external zips
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Black
- Material: 600D Nylon
- MPN & EAN: 8211652010008
- SKU: 346850
- Total: 79 cm (W) x 40 cm (H) x 36 cm (D) (31" x 16" x 14")
- Bottom compartment: 71 cm (W) x 10 cm (H) x 35 cm (D) (28" x 4" x 14")
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Rucksacks & Holdalls
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through seams (rucksack seams are not taped, a rucksack liner or cover should be used)
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Overloaded, tensioned or stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- UV degradation
- Frame exposed through fabric through being dragged or dropped on rough ground
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage