Snugpak Stratosphere Bivvi Shelter Tent
This one man bivvi shelter is much smaller than a standard tent but with all the features. It comes complete with seven ultralight alloy stakes (six and one spare), to create a spacious canopy around the head, leaving plenty of room to manoeuvre and good breathable access. The Stratosphere packs into its own compression sack and when packed together (including tent pegs) weighs little over 1kg making it lightweight and practical. Fully zipped with roll away mosquito net in front of hood and meshed ventilation section at back.
- One Person Tent - Tent suitable for one person.
- Waterproof - 100% waterproof to help keep you dry.
- Windproof - Provides protection from the wind.
- Lightweight - Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move at only 1130 grams (40oz.) all in.
- Tent Stakes - Supplied with a set of stakes/pegs.
- Zip: Full length side zip
- Fabric Outer: 50D Nylon Rip stop (5000mm HH)
- Highly Breathable (5000g/ m2 Moisture Permeability)
- Fabric Bottom: 70D Nylon Taffeta with PU coating (8000mm HH) (bath tub style)
- Poles: 8.5 mm Aluminium (Outside diameter) with screw lock tip
- Seams are waterproof and taped
- Ultra compact 1 Person shelter
- Stands up to severe weather
- Makes sure you stay dry
- No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Small Pack size
- Supplied with ultralight alloy pegs
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Olive Green
- SKU: 702780
- EAN: 8211650300132
- Length: 230 cm (91")
- Width Head: 70 cm (28")
- Width Shoulder: 80 cm (31")
- Width Foot: 60 cm (24")
- Height: 50 cm (20")
- Pack Size: 31 cm x 14 cm (12" x 6")
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended periods of use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through fabric as a result of UV degradation
- Water ingress through seams caused by excessive abrasion of seams or seam sealant tape
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over tensioned/stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry/roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- Any tent pole breakages, these are treated as “fair wear and tear”
- Collateral damage from a pole breakage
- UV degradation
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Commercial use by rental companies