✓ Comfort: -15°c ✓ Extreme: -20°c
The Softie Elite 5 sleeping bag by Snugpak has a built in, deployable side zip baffle that when used allows the sleeping bag to become wider. The extra space created by the deployed zip baffle allows for freedom of movement & temperature management when trying to keep cool.
The sleeping bag has evolved to the next level; Snugpak's Zip Baffle bags give versatility to tackle any adventure. The key is its ability to control temperature and comfort by being able to transform from a warm, snug sleeping bag into a cool and spacious one. The bag boasts all the features of traditional sleeping bags but the jumbo zip baffle can be opened out to give much more room when needed. The extra space within the bag allows more air to move around keeping the bag cooler. This temperature management gives your bag much more flexibility allowing you to confidently select a product that can perform in a range of conditions so that when the temperature drops, you can zip the sleeping bag tighter and instantly boost its performance.
- Adjustable length - via foot shorting clips
- Zip Baffle - Built-in deployable side baffle, to allow for more room and increased airflow
- Softie Insulation - Softie insulation is Exclusive to Snugpak products.
- Tough Construction - Durable, lightweight and tough for field use.
- Compression Stuff Sack Included - Helps reduce the volume to give you extra space when travelling.
- Moisture Wicking - Exceptional wicking properties to help keep you warm & dry
- Mummy Shape - Tapered at the bottom to minimise wasted space.
- -15°c Comfort Temperature - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- -20°c Extreme Temperature - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex Micro is tough, lightweight, highly windproof and water repellent. Paratex Micro utilises closely constructed fabric and is exceptionally hard wearing but still remains soft to the touch.
- Inner Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from the source.
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) - Reflectatherm, this metallised fabric is designed to retain heat and warmth. A highly breathable material, which adds little to the weight or pack size.
- Softie Insulation (100% Polyester) - The brand name for our exclusive synthetic (Polyester) filling. It utilises superfine yarns bound with special resins to produce a luxurious down like feel. It is created from staple yarns which mirror the compositions of natural insulations.
Sleeping Bag Fit
|Length||Chest Width||Knee Width||Foot Width||Max Height|
|Standard||220cm / 81"||75cm / 30"||60cm / 24"||42cm / 17"||205cm / 81"|
|with Baffle Deployed||220cm / 81"||87.5cm / 34"||72.5cm / 29"||42cm / 16.5"||205cm / 81"|
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Green
- Material: Polyester
- Pack Size: 32 x 26 cm
- Comfort Temperature: -15°c
- Extreme Temperature: -20°c
- Weight: 2400 grams
- Season: 4 Season < -15
- Shape: Mummy
- SKU: 702620
- EAN: 8211650540132
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes