SNUGPAK SLEEPER LITE (BASECAMP) | Mummy Sleeping Bag, -5°C
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
Warm and durable everyday sleeping bag that will keep you warm down to -5°C
The next step up from the Sleeping Bag and Navigator, the Sleeper Lite is a lightweight performance sleeping bag providing plenty of warmth in a manageable pack size. Robust and durable with a soft touch finish, this is an ideal introduction to Snugpak’s performance range. Perfect for enjoying general camping and when using a car to carry your kit around. The Sleeper Lite is part of the Basecamp Range of sleeping bags by Snugpak.
- Comfort Temperature: -5°C - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temperature: -10°C - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Mummy Shape - Tapered at the bottom to minimise wasted space and better retention of body heat
- Soft - Robust and durable with a soft touch finish. Highly siliconised synthetic fibres give a soft touch finish and prolonged lifespan compared to traditional hollowfibre filled products.
- Compression Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce bulk and gives you extra space when travelling.
- Weight: 1800 grams - Includes everything.
- Pack Size - Compact at only 29 x 25 cm
- Zipper - Left side zip
- Brand: Snugpak
- SKU: 706540
- EAN (green): 8211650040137
- EAN: (camo): 8211650048034
- Outer Fabric (100% Polyester - Water-repellent but lightweight 190T Polyester construction that is silky and super-soft to the touch.
- Insulation (100% Polyester) - Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollowfibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) - ‘Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
Sleeping Bag Fit
1) 220 cm length
2) 80 cm width
3) 65 cm width
4) 42 cm width
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes