✓ Insulated ✓ Comfort: -5°c ✓ Low: -10°c
The Snugpak Sleeka Elite Jacket, also known as Softie Jacket, has been widely used by the British Forces for many a year now. First used in the Falklands conflict, and in pretty much every single one since the Sleeka Elite provides warmth when it is needed the most. Its vast combat history means that you can rest assured it will not let you down; As Snugpak say "Tested in War and Never Been Beaten". When Snugpak created the Sleeka range of jackets, outdoor comfort would never be quite the same. With a comfort rating of -5°c, this jacket is great for UK winter use and designed for those on the move.
The Elite version enjoys all the Sleeka benefits and has been enhanced with reinforced patches covering all stress points: shoulder, elbow and cuff, to make sure it gives you the performance you expect when you're putting it through its paces. The traditional 2-Pocket layout is designed as an external layer, great to wear over a Smock. Filled with Snugpak's Softie Insulation, it can be stored in the supplied compression stuff sack for long periods of time, and when unpacked it won't have lost any thermal characteristics.
- Comfort Temperature: -5°c - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temperature: -10°c - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Insulation - Softie insulation is Exclusive to Snugpak.
- Breathable - High moisture-vapour transmission rate helps to keep you dry when you're active.
- Moisture Wicking - Exceptional wicking properties.
- Water-Repellent - Durable & Water Repellent.
- Windproof - Provides protection from the wind.
- Weight - Weighs 880 grams all in (size medium)
- Compression Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce the bulk and gives you extra space when travelling. Has a pack size of only 26 x 18 cm.
- Adjustable Neck/Collar
- Adjustable waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Snugpak branded zip tassels
- Right chest inner pocket with zip
- Pocket Zip Flaps
- Clear logo
- Compression stuff sack included
- Main zip has a flap
- YKK zips
- Brand: Snugpak
- Pack Size: 26 x 18 cm
- Colour: Olive Green
- SKU: 611850
- Paratex Light Inner & Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Softie Insulation (100% Polyester) - The brand name for our exclusive synthetic (Polyester) filling. It utilises superfine yarns bound with special resins to produce a luxurious down like feel. It is created from staple yarns which mirror the compositions of natural insulations.
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear or abrasion
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
- UV degradation
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
very warm and very lightweight.
I received this jacket very quickly from UKMC Pro, and I’m very pleased with it. Very warm and easy to thrown on quickly (easier than my Buffalo shirt). I have not tested in the field yet but imagine it would work well under a smock in a more stationary role (OP, etc.). Outer shell appears a bit fragile, but layered up this would be no issue. Compacts down nicely in stuff sack. Pockets a bit small, but not a problem if wearing an outer layer .Really good warmth to weight.