Snugpak Scorpion 3 Man Tent
When you’re spending quality time outdoors, the last thing you need is for the rain and wind to spoil your fun. Scorpion is an expert in this field.
A new addition to the Snugpak range, the Scorpion 3 is a sleek, three-person tent, designed and built to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time, and for long-term hard use. With its 5000mm PU fly, it can also handle large amounts of rain, making sure you and your gear stay dry.
The Scorpion 3™ is also a Fly First pitch type tent so you can quickly set up the fly and seek shelter from the elements.
- One door and three vents for comfortable air circulation
- Ten internal mesh pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space (5 on each side)
- All seams are sealed and taped
- 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof (bathtub style)
- Shape / Style 3 person tent
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net.
- Flame Retardant
- Hanging loop at the head end of the sleeping compartment
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with press-fit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
- Alloy Stakes (18 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive Green outer with Black inner only
- Trail Weight - 2.93kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight - 3.4kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Pack Size: 43cm(L) x 21cm(W)
- Outer Fabric: 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Fabric: 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- Weight: 2930 g
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99 !
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start from £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.
See our complete shipping info here.