SNUGPAK SASQUATCH JACKET OLIVE GREEN | Insulated Hooded Coat, -10°C
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
A quality made in the UK insulated jacket that will keep you warm down to -10°C
If your next expedition is more demanding in temperature, you’ll need warm, reliable protection from the penetrating cold and bitter, chill winds. One of the warmest of all Snugpak's insulated clothing is the Sasquatch jacket which will keep you warm and cosy right down to -10°C. The Sasquatch is insulated with our Softie® Premier filling to give great warmth and comfort, with a fine, soft, durable finish. The outer shell is made of Paratex Light fabric to make it windproof, lightweight and water-repellent. Ideal for activities that involve little or no movement, its insulated, permanent hood with volume adjuster ensures the snorkel follows your face without interfering with your vision. This jacket is great for wearing around camp and on the range.
Please note: these jackets are oversized as they were originally designed to fit over our Sleeka Jacket for extreme cold weather protection. Please click on the Size Guide above to see full details.
- Made in the UK - Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Comfort Temperature: -10°C - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temperature: -15°C - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Insulation - Softie Premier insulation is Exclusive to Snugpak.
- Water Repellent - Durable & Water Repellent.
- Windproof - Provides protection from the wind.
- Moisture Wicking - Exceptional wicking properties.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 1130 grams (size Medium)
- Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce bulk and free up space in your pack
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -10°C, Extreme: -15°C
- Pack Size: 36 cm x 19 cm / 14.2" x 7.5"
- Weight (size m): 1130 g / 39.9 oz
- Pockets: 2
- Origin: Made in the UK
- Brand: Snugpak
- Product Type: Insulated Jacket
- SKU: 612590
- Paratex Light Outer Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Paratex Light Inner Fabric (100% Nylon) - Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
- Softie Premier Insulation (100% Polyester) - Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear or abrasion
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
- UV degradation
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes