A waist pack designed for those constantly on the move and need easy access to their essentials. Not only that but it stores your gear in a place that is hard for someone to access without you noticing. When travelling light, or when you may need to move out in a hurry, it pays to keep all your essential items together, with a place for everything this multifunctional carry case also doubles as a bum bag. The ResponsePak can also be mounted on to any MOLLE compatible bag or belt due to the loops on the rear; So if your rucksack has a waist belt and does not allow you to also wear a waist pack then just pop it on your pack instead. Its the small touches like that which make this a highly versatile little pack that everyone can find a use for. Ideal for military, travelling, camping, hiking, survival use and much more too.
The ResponsePak can be used as a ‘quick grab’ bag with the heavy duty handle on top, or it can be worn as a bum bag via the 46-inch waist strap.
- Made from tough 600D Polyester - Durable & Water Repellent.
- A multitude of hidden internal storage pockets.
- Waist Fastening - (Maximum waist size 46inch)
- Shape / Style: Waist Fastening Utility Bag
- Weight: 400 grams
- Size: 36 x 14 x 22 cm (L x W x H)
- Made from heavy-duty 600D material, these products were designed to last the most rigorous of expedition/operation
- Fully compatible with MOLLE for easy integration into your existing loadout.
- Overall dimensions - 36cm(L) x 16cm(D) x 14cm(H)
- Main compartment - 22cm(L) x 10cm(D) x 14cm(H)
- Side pouches - 7cm(L) x 5cm(D) x 14cm(H)
- Front pocket - 16cm(L) x 6cm(D) x 12cm(H)
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Black or Green
- Material: 600D Polyester
- Dimensions: 36 x 16 x 14 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- SKU: 305400
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Rucksacks, Packs & Holdalls
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through seams (rucksack seams are not taped, a rucksack liner or cover should be used)
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Overloaded, tensioned or stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- UV degradation
- Frame exposed through fabric through being dragged or dropped on rough ground
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Great piece of kit. Got it in black and use it as a large first responder kit. Plenty of space inside and multiple attachment points. Great service again from UK MC PRO.
Ordered this and 24 hours later it was delivered. Tough and Excellent is how I describe this.
its great,i use it for all my toiletries straps to my main bag ,double zipped so you dont have to go round looking for the tab.does what it says
Good as I said to the Customer Service guy that it looked bigger in the photo then the item
My third grab bag, having given previous ones to colleagues with a better use for them at that time - then needed to replace it! Good kit, great service.