When you’re out for extended periods, our Paratex sleeping bag liner will keep your performance sleeping bag clean, without affecting its thermal properties. The wicking action of the Paratex Light fabric will draw any moisture away from your body, keeping you feeling dry, no matter how warm you are during the night. This liner not only reduces the number of times you have to wash your sleeping bag but also improves comfort and performance. Supplied with a stuff sack for easy carry and organisation.
- Made in the UK - Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Tie in Loops - Stop your liner twisting by attaching to the loops inside your Snugpak sleeping bag.
- Moisture Wicking - Breathable with exceptional wicking properties.
- Easy to Wash - Easy to wash and care for, check your care label for full details.
- Stuff Sack Included - Help reduce volume to give you extra space when travelling.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 200 grams all in.
- Paratex Light Construction - Outer Fabric (100% Nylon). Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from the source.
- Length 210 cm (83")
- Shoulder Width 75 cm (30")
- Foot Width 60 cm (24")
- Pack Size: 5 cm (H) x 9 cm (W)
- Weight: 200 grams
- Colour: Olive Green
- Material: Nylon
- SKU: 702700
- EAN: 8211657740108
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Liners, Blankets & Bivvi Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes