SNUGPAK NAUTILUS (BASECAMP) | One Season Square Sleeping Bag, 3˚C
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
A one season sleeping bag with a comfort temperature of 3˚C
If you’re new to the whole camping experience or wanting something to provide you with comfort and warmth through the festival season, the Nautilus will be the perfect bit of kit for you. Due to its simple design, this is brilliant for younger campers, or those with less experience. An appealing feature to any audience may be the fact that Nautilus can be opened up to make a versatile square quilt, perfect for lounging around in your tent. The Nautilus is an ideal introduction to Snugpak's range of sleeping bags, especially being a lighter version of our well know ‘Navigator’ sleeping bag. These chunky, warm and comfortable bags are made to the same exacting standards as the rest of the range; with a Supersoft lining that’s soft to the touch and provides considerable warmth. Being lightweight, colourful and compact, what’s not to love about the Nautilus sleeping bag? Part of the Basecamp Range.
- Comfort Temperature: 3˚C - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temperature: -2˚c - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Square Shape - Square sleeping bags offer extra legroom and can be opened up form a quilt.
- Lightweight - Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move at only 1400 grams
- Snugfit Hood - The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Multifunctional - Can be opened up fully and used as a quilt.
- Moisture Wicking - Exceptional wicking properties.
- Compression Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce bulk and gives you extra space when travelling
- Easy care - Machine washable (check care label for full details)
- Hand - Left side zip
- A lightweight Summer version of our well-known Navigator sleeping bag
- Aqua Light outer lining
- Hanging dry tabs
- Anti-snag two-way zipper
- Insulated zip baffle
- Elasticated drawcord
- Outer Fabric (100% Polyester) - Water Repellent & lightweight 190T Polyester fabric that is silky and soft to the touch
- Insulation (100% Polyester) - Filled with ‘Isofibre’ siliconised hollow fibre. The synthetic fibres are structured to trap warm air between tiny cavities in the fibre. When unpacked the ‘Hollowfibres’ decompress and spring back to gain maximum re-loft.
- Inner Fabric (100% Polyester) - ‘Supersoft’ A silky smooth fabric specially woven to produce a highly durable and comfortable wicking breathable lining.
Sleeping Bag Fit
1) 220 cm length
2) 80 cm width
3) 80 cm width
4) 80 cm width
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Olive Green
- Zipper: Left Side
- Inner Fabric: Polyester
- Outer Material: Polyester
- Insulation: Polyester
- Dimensions: 220 x 80 cm
- Pack Size: 24 x 20 cm
- Temperature Rating: Comfort 3˚c, Low -2˚c
- Weight: 1400 g
- SKU: 701009
- MPN: 8211650010123
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes