Snugpak Merino Technical Socks
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The Snugpak ® Technical Merino Sock is a lightweight, comfortable sock, ideal for shorter ventures or when a smoother, lower profile sock is required. Ideal for warmer temperatures, it can also be used as an additional liner for cold winter days. The blend of cool Merino and synthetic materials provides all-day use and the low profile, in-turned welt, provides support to both the foot and there is a reinforced Achilles section. Extra padding on the sole is ideal for rock boots and approach shoes. Additional venting channels allow warm air to escape in the summer and traps warmth on colder days.
The Snugpak® Technical Merino Sock provides a relaxed, low profile, fit with extra padding on the sole for those long approaches to the crag, or sustained walking on undulating terrain. Ideally suited for short to mid-length ventures of around 25km, the fine toe seam and heal helps to reduce the onset of hot spots and blisters. The superfine Merino wool is blended with synthetic materials to provide warm, comfortable and durability for outstanding performance:
Merino Wool is a Natural Fibre, so the Snugpak® Technical Merino Sock naturally soft against sensitive skin areas. Merino Wool is a warm fibre, but also allows heat and moisture to escape; the Snugpak® Technical Merino Sock naturally absorbs moisture to keep your feet dry; allowing the waterproof membrane on your footwear to breathe, or moisture to vent through materials.
Benefits of Merino Wool: Synthetic fibres can be ideal for technical insulation, but for sensitive skin areas, the natural fibres from Merino Sheep, Merino Wool, is a soft wool product that is much lighter than other sheep’s wool, making it the ideal choice for next to skin items. Merino Wool can retain heat in colder climates, as well as allow convection, conduction and evaporative heat loss in warm weathers; your feet can sweat up to 250mls (each) per day under normal conditions, and a lot more in warm weather or during increased aerobic activity.
- Weight (6-9): 80g / 2.8oz
- Weight (9.5-13): 85g / 3oz
- Material: 30% Merino Wool, 25% Polypropylene,18% Polyamide, 25% Acrylic, 2% LycraⓇ Elastane
- Merino Wool is a warm fibre, but also allows heat and moisture to escape
- Ideal for short to mid-length ventures of up to 25km
- In turned welt for a relaxed, low profile, comfortable fit
- Fine Toe Seam reduces blister formation
- Ventilation Channels to allow moisture movement and prevent sweat blisters
- Reinforced Achilles for durability
- Extra padded sole for durability of movement over undulating terrain
- Designed with Grip Sections for a better fit and support to help prevent unwanted movement
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear or abrasion
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes