Snugpak Jungle Sleeping Bag
✓ Comfort: 7°C ✓ Low: 2°C ✓ Compact
A sleeping bag for tropical conditions that packs smaller than a coconut! When it’s hot and humid outside, and biting insects fill the night sky, you need a performance sleeping bag that takes care of you. We’ve designed the Jungle Bag with just the right weight of Travelsoft insulation to keep you comfortable, and added a roll away mosquito net which can be zipped over the face, sealing the sleeping bag from all manner of biting insects. Its square shape means it can be opened up into a quilt for more versatility, and it’s incredibly small compressed pack size makes it perfect for travelling. The Snugpak Jungle Bag is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night’s sleep when you’re out in the tropics.
- Comfort Temperature 7°C - Use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low Temperature 2°C - Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Lightweight - Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move at only 900 grams
- Antibacterial - Discourages the growth of bacteria which also results in a reduction of odours.
- Hanging Tabs - Hanging tabs allow for easy hanging, airing and drying.
- Mosquito Net - Roll away mosquito net included.
- Compression Stuff Sack Included - Helps to reduce bulk and give you extra space when travelling.
- Easy to Wash - Easy to wash and care for, check your care label for full details.
- Pocket - Useful integrated pocket
- Multifunctional - Can be folded out as a quilt
- Zipper: Left Side Zipper
- Brand: Snugpak
- Material: PolyCotton & Nylon
- Colour: Olive Green
- Weight: 900 g
- Pack Size: 15 x 18 cm
- Size Open: 80 x 220 cm
- Insulation: Travelsoft
- Comfort Temperature: 7°C
- Extreme Temperature: 2°C
- SKU: 702670
- EAN: 8211650100138
Sleeping Bag Fit
1) 220 cm length
2) 80 cm width
3) 80 cm width
4) 80 cm width
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Bags
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Draw cord pulled out with excessive force
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Reduced loft of filling
- Commercial use by rental companies