Snugpak Jungle Hammock w/ Mosquito NetDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The Jungle Hammock is great when you need protection from biting insects, but don"t want to carry a tent or separate net around. The hammock has all the benefits of Snugpak's Tropical Hammock, but with a mosquito net built right in. Strong, simple and reliable, this hammock is the perfect solution to an undisturbed night"s sleep when you"re out in the woods or the jungle. It also comes with four pieces of 10" long guy ropes as well as a Suspension Attachment System to give you flexible set up options.
- The mosquito net is made from 20D Polyester with 1000 mesh per square inch, to prevent insects from disturbing your sleep.
- Manufactured from parachute nylon material to make this hammock lightweight and strong.
- Comes with a Suspension Attachment System including two steel carabineers, making setting up simple.
- Complete weight: 790g (includes hammock with net, carabineers, guy ropes.)
- Measures 275cm long by 145cm wide, to accommodate even the tallest campers.
- Will hold up to 180kg
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Green
- Material: Polyester
- Weight: 790 g
- Dimensions: 275 x 145 cm
- SKU: 703440
- EAN: 8211659010100
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Over stretched seams coming apart
- Broken stuff bag due to undue force
- Commercial use by rental companies