Snugpak Ionosphere One Man Tent
The Ionosphere by Snugpak® is an extremely small and compact 1 person tent. It has a very low profile and is great for those looking for a waterproof tent that can guard against the elements. Ideal for professional users such as military but also for camping, trekking, survival or anyone else spending a night in the outdoors. The compact pack size of only 48 x 14 cm and low weight of 1520 g means it can be taken with you almost anywhere.
- It has a single entry point, No-See-Um-Mesh and all seams are seam taped.
- 5000mm PU Coated Fly.
- A very impressive small compact tent by anyone's standard.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh.
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh.
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors.
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium.
- 1 Door.
- All seams are taped sealed.
- Alloy Stakes (14 + 2 Spare Stakes).
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only.
- Trail Weight 2.64 lbs / 1.2kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent).
- Pack Weight 3.34 lbs / 1.52kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack).
- 265cm(L) x 100cm(W)
- Front Pole Height - 70cm
- Back Pole Height - 40cm
- Pack size: 48cm(L) x 14cm(W)
- Brand: Snugpak
- Colour: Green
- Product Type: Tent
- Dimensions: 265 x 100 cm
- Pack Size: 48 x 14 cm
- Weight: 1520 g
- Material: Polyester
- SKU: 702840
- EAN: 8211659381606
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.