SNUGPAK IONOSPHERE | Military One-Person Tent, 265cm x 100cm
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
A compact, waterproof one-person tent for those travelling light
The Ionosphere One Person Tent by Snugpak ® is a two-pole, one-door compact tent; it has been expertly designed for planned overnight ventures, wild camping and adventure races, where more robust protection from the weather elements is required. A tried and tested favourite of Hill and Moorland Leaders, Mountain Leaders and Military Personnel, the Ionosphere has impressive floor space, measuring 2.4m long and 0.9m wide, creating ample room for a single person with their equipment; in an emergency, the Ionosphere™ can accommodate two people.
This low profile easily pitched tent packs down small and has a mere trail weight of 1.2kg. Using tried and tested DAC ® Aluminium Poles, so it doesn't take up valuable space in your pack. Ideal for extended ventures & multiple days use with the Softie® Osprey 12 Sleeping Bag.
The perfect one-person tent, the Ionosphere™ will shelter you from all but the worst inclement weather, with a 5000mm Hydrostatic Head PU Coated Fly sheet, with taped seams and a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net, to keep out the bugs in summer months and warmer climates. For wild summer camping, the Ionosphere is the perfect green, allowing you to pitch your tent with minimal environmental impact to the surrounding areas, as well as being able to pitch and adjust should wind direction change, using a two- pole system to form a hooped shelter that keeps condensation build up to a minimum.
Hydrostatic Head (HH) is a waterproof measurement of a Shelter’s material’s coating; most commonly a thin film of polyurethane finish is added to a material to create polyurethane laminate (PUL) referred to as a PU Coating. It is this coating that gives Snugpak® Shelters their waterproof & windproof properties.
- One Person Tent - Tent suitable for one person.
- Waterproof - 100% waterproof to help keep you dry.
- Windproof - Provides protection from the wind.
- DAC Poles - DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with press fit connectors, made from TH72M aluminium.
- Tent Stakes - Supplied with a set of stakes/pegs.
- Lightweight - Weighs only 1520 grams, weight includes everything.
- Green Outer and Black Mesh Inner, Perfect for Wild Camping Ventures
- Single-point Side Entry
- Lightweight, but robust, 210t Ripstop Flysheet with 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Lightweight 190t Nylon 5000mm Waterproof PU Groundsheet
- Lightweight 190t Polyester Mesh Inner, with 50D No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- Waterproof Taped Seams
- Two DAC® Featherlite NSL® Anodised Aluminium Poles, with press fit connections
- Supplied with 14 Lightweight Alloy Cross-Stakes, with two-spares
- This tent is Flame Retardant - Keep all flame and heat sources away from this tent fabric. This tent meets the flammability requirements of ISO6941 (EN5912).
- Dimensions: 265 cm (L) x 100 cm (W) (104" x 39")
- Front Pole Height - 80 cm (32")
- Back Pole Height: 50 cm (20")
- Pack Size: 48 cm x 14 cm (19" x 6")
- Flysheet: 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner Tent: 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- Brand: Snugpak
- Product Type: One Man Tent, Bivi Shelter
- Weight: 1520 g
- Material: Polyester
- SKU: 702840
- EAN: 8211659381606
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
- General wear and tear over extended periods of use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through fabric as a result of UV degradation
- Water ingress through seams caused by excessive abrasion of seams or seam sealant tape
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Over tensioned/stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry/roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- Any tent pole breakages, these are treated as “fair wear and tear”
- Collateral damage from a pole breakage
- UV degradation
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Commercial use by rental companies
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes