Snugpak Roller Kitmonster 120L G2
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The upgraded Kitmonster 120 Generation 2 outer shell is constructed out of super tough, durable, waterproof tarpaulin fabric providing the ultimate protection for your equipment, the perfect choice for the hustle and bustle of travel and rugged outdoor terrain. The upgraded push button, height-adjustable, aluminium telescopic handle and wheel system provide for ultimate mobility, ideal for expeditions, travelling and adventures.
Features include two different wet & dry internal compartments, one large internal section to store used or wet clothing, keeping your other equipment dry or smelling fresh. A second compartment can be found on the side which has easy access from the outside, perfect for boots! In addition to the traditional carrying handles, two removable padded shoulder straps allow the user to wear the Kitmonster 120 G2 as a rucksack. Grab handles at both ends and four compression straps to reduce pack volume. Mesh interior storage compartments on the lid and at either end of the bag improve versatility and help with organisation. Capacity: 120 Litres Important note: While the outer fabric of the Kitmonster is waterproof, the bag cannot be submerged as the zips are not waterproof and the seams are not tape sealed.
- Dimensions: 72cm x 45cm x 37cm (28" x 18" x 15")
- Max Load Weight: 22kg
- Outer Fabric: 100% Polyester, 500D with double PVC coating (tarpaulin) 58dmm, 680g/m2, one side matt finish, one side glossy.
- Weight: 4500 grams
- EAN (black): 8211652220001
- SKU: 346320
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Rucksacks & Holdalls
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Flaws in the fabric caused by excessive wear
- Water ingress through seams (rucksack seams are not taped, a rucksack liner or cover should be used)
- Broken zips caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Overloaded, tensioned or stretched seams coming apart
- Buckles subjected to undue force or abrasion
- UV degradation
- Frame exposed through fabric through being dragged or dropped on rough ground
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes