Snugpak Elite Pile Shirt
A Pile Shirt is a convenient piece of performance clothing that you can throw on quickly. It’s designed to be worn next to the skin, to draw perspiration away from your body, but as you’d expect from Snugpak, ours comes with thoughtful extras! We’ve given our Pile Shirt a thick pile lining for greater warmth, coupled with our lightweight, water-repellent Paratex outer shell which gives high wicking benefits to keep you drier on the inside. It’s an over the head design with two long, side venting zips and an ample sized front map pocket; thumb loops to prevent the sleeves from riding up your arms and side pockets to keep your hands warm.Our Pile Shirt can be worn over other clothing, but please choose a size larger and, for best performance, wear synthetic base layers. Comes complete with a choice of two detachable hoods, a Paratex Nylon wind hood and a Paratex/Pile both are supplied as standard issue.
- Weight: 1270 g
- Comfort Temperature: -5°C
- Extreme Temperature: -10°C
- Breathable; High moisture-vapour transmission rate helps to keep you dry when you're active.
- Exceptional wicking properties.
- Neck Adjuster for a better fit, helping trap warm air and aid insulation.
|Colour:||Black or Green|