SNUGPAK ANTARCTIC MAT | Insulated Sleeping Bag Pad, 185cm x 70cm
|✅ BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Or we'll match it! Must be in stock, same specs, include shipping and taxes.
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
A UK made insulated sleeping mat for use in cold weather
In freezing weather, self‐inflating, rubber‐based mats often crack when rolled, and valves can freeze, rendering them useless. This Snugpak Antarctic mat uses only sleeping bag insulation to prevent heat loss, so no need to worry about anything cracking or freezing. The Antarctic mat utilises a layer of sleeping bag insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. Any perspiration that is wicked away from your sleeping bag will also wick through to the bottom of the mat, leaving your sleeping bag dry. The UK made Antarctic mat uses our exclusive Softie Premier insulation, the same insulation we use in all of our UK made sleeping bags. It can either be used on its own or teamed up to form a double mat.
- Made in the UK - Support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Insulation - Softie insulation is Exclusive to Snugpak.
- Extra Insulation - The Antarctic mat offers an extra layer of insulation that you can't get from other inflatable mats.
- Ground Protection - The Antarctic mat can be used under the tent floor, directly on the ground to protect the tent floor from the brush and stones.
- Moisture Wicking - Any perspiration that is wicked away from your sleeping bag will also wick through to the bottom of the mat, leaving your sleeping bag dry.
- Use Anywhere - The Antarctic mat is much more adaptable than a self-inflating or rolling mat because the Antarctic mat uses insulation, you can fold or squash into different configurations like in a hammock or a tight floor space.
- Easy to Wash - Easy to wash and care for, check your care label for full details.
- Easy to Repair - Easily repairable should an accident happen, it can be repaired with a simple roll of duct tape
- Low Weight - Exceptionally lightweight, perfect when on the move at only 560 grams.
- Compression Stuff Sack - Helps reduce the volume to give you extra space when travelling.
- Double up as a Poncho or extra insulation - The Antarctic mat has hook and loop fasteners along the edges so you can use it as a poncho on your shoulders, or even wrap it around your body for some extra insulation when sitting down. It can even be used as a simple Hammock under blanket!
- Brand: Snugpak
- Material: Polyester
- Colour: Olive Green
- Dimensions: 185 x 70 cm
- Pack Size: 30 x 15 cm
- Weight: 560 g
- EAN: 8211657200107
- SKU: 701005
Backed by a 1-Year Warranty against faults with the materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. If you think you have a warranty claim please email us at email@example.com. During this period you can return the product to UKMC and we will work with Snugpak to see if you have a claim. In some rare cases, we are required to return the product to Snugpak for them to inspect causing a delay of a week or so.
Exceptions to the Warranty
For clarification, the following damage would not be covered by your warranty:
Snugpak Sleeping Mats
- General wear and tear over extended use
- Commercial use by rental companies
- Accidental damage & transit damage
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes