Smith Pivlock Echo Max Glasses 3 Lens KitDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
✓ 3 Lens Kit ✓ MIL-PRF-31013
The Smith Pivlock Echo Max is the pinnacle of years of research and development from Smith Optics; Full coverage, quick & easy removable lens plus MIL-PRF-31013 clause 184.108.40.206 protection. Perfectly contoured to match the shape of your face, with no gaps, while still allowing cooler air to pass through and reduce fogging. The full-size lens also allows a maximum field of view with no visible frame. Supplied with clear, grey & ignitor coloured lenses.
Ultra-thin Echo temples - The Echo temples were developed with one thing in mind: comfort. For too long, people have complained about the painful pressure points created from the temple arms of their eyewear being drilled into the side of their heads from their ear protection. The solution is simple; durable, yet incredibly thin, stainless steel temple arms that can be bent to any head shape. Smith’s Echo temples alleviate the pain issue entirely, while also creating a perfect seal between your head and your ear protection.
- Superior ballistic impact protection with uncompromising optics and coverage
- Super thin, moldable alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal
- Free Float™ lens technology
- Infinitely adjustable nose pads
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- Lens Width: 135 mm (one-piece lens)
- Lens Height: 50 mm
- Temple Length: 120 mm
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Colour: Black
- Certification: Meets ANSI Z87.1 & MIL-PRF-31013 clause 220.127.116.11
- Protection: 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Lens Colour: Supplied with Clear, Grey & Ignitor interchangeable lenses
- Weight: 45 grams
- MPN: PMEPCGYIGBK
- SKU: 377360
We've Got You Covered
Smith built their reputation on quality, performance product and they stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship Smith Optics warrants your sunglasses, goggles and helmets for the lifetime of the product, and they will repair or replace the product at no charge. Smith Optics has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
Smith Optics will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer such as UKMCPro.