Smith Optics OTW Goggles 2 Lens Kit
The Smith Optics Elite Outside The Wire (OTW) Goggles have been made to withstand all the rigours of deployment while still providing a lightweight and highly comfortable fit that seamlessly integrates with Ballistic Helmets. The OTW Ballistic Goggles provide excellent protection against projectiles and meet US standard MIL-DTL-43511D, ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN166 standards for impact. These fully adjustable Military Goggles offer a superior field of view and are made using the same Tapered Lens Technology that corrects distortion on all Smith Optics Elite Eyewear. All lenses also provide 100% protection from harmful UVA / UVB / UVC rays to guard against the sun. Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fogging Coatings go a long way to improving both durability and performance in varying conditions.
All this Ballistic Protection is no good if you do not have the levels of comfort to back it up...and the Smith Optics OTW Goggles have that in abundance too; Anatomically designed for seamless helmet integration and face fit with the aid of FRAG (flame resistant anti-microbial goggle) face foam. The lightweight yet durable materials used to ensure high levels of comfort when used over prolonged periods of time. The Smith Optics Outside The Wire (OTW) Military Goggles come with Clear & Grey Interchangeable Lenses, No-Fog Cloth, Anti-Reflective Storage Sleeve all housed in a rigid case.
- Meets US standard MIL-DTL-43511D, ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN166 standards
- Supplied with both Clear & Grey interchangeable lenses.
- Anatomically optimized design for seamless helmet integration and face fit
- Tapered Lens Technology corrects distortion
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- Lenses provide 100% protection from harmful UVA / UVB / UVC rays
- FRAG face foam-flame resistant anti-microbial goggle foam
- Compatible with Smith Elite Interchangeable Rx system
- Made in the USA
- Brand: Smith Optics Elite
- SKU: 372590
- MPN (Black): OTW01BK12-2R
- MPN (Coyote): OTW01T49912-2R
We've Got You Covered
Smith built their reputation on quality, performance product and they stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship Smith Optics warrants your sunglasses, goggles and helmets for the lifetime of the product, and they will repair or replace the product at no charge. Smith Optics has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
Smith Optics will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer such as UKMCPro.