Smith Optics Boogie Regulator
Combat can have numerous distractions, one of the major problems that all Soldiers will face will be that of eye protection. Are my eyes protected? Is the fogging going to obscure my vision? Do I have to worry about my eyewear slipping? All pretty valid worries and something that Smith Optics Elite have considered with the new Boogie Regulator.
Apart from having a rather snazzy name, the Boogie Regulator is Smith Optics's answer to their customers wanting a smaller combat 'no thrills' version of the LOPRO Regulator Goggles. Smith's delivered on this and decided that a compact product that relied on a Smith patented airflow system, paired with their usual stylish aesthetic design would be exactly what everyone was clamouring for. Smith have always stressed simplicity meeting technology and haven't swayed much from that motto with these. The Boogie Regulator doesn't primp and preen meaningless features like some other Eye Protection companies and the refreshing 'back to basics' approach has got them plenty of attention.
If your day includes a quick mission, a long road ride or a jump out of a perfectly good helicopter, the Boogie Regulator Goggle has the qualities you need in your eye protection - top level impact rating, the patentedSmith Regulator for lens fog prevention, and multiple strap options ensuring integration.
- Lenses meet US MIL-DTL-43511D goggle impact level. No short changing on protecting one of your most important assets. In less 'tech' terms this means that you can comfortably expect your goggles to withstand shrapnel, pebbles or any undesirables flung at your eyes.
- Smith patented Regulator ventilates lenses to prevent combat fogging.
- Smith Optic’s uncompromising optical quality
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coatings on all lenses (for the clumsier of us all).
- Fits like an eyeshield with protection of a goggle. Moulds around the head rather than sticking out in front of it.
- 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Any body strain/sunburn you get from posing too long in the sun is, however, your own fault.
|Brand:||Smith Optics Elite|
Smith built their reputation on quality, performance product and they stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship Smith Optics warrants your sunglasses, goggles and helmets for the lifetime of the product, and they will repair or replace the product at no charge. Smith Optics has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
Smith Optics will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer such as UKMCPro.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99 !
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start from £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.
See our complete shipping info here.