✓ 2 Lens Kit ✓ US MIL-PRF-31013
Finally, a Ballistic Spectacle designed for use with and without over the ear Hearing Protection and Communications Systems. The Smith Optics Aegis Echo is designed for anyone who has ever felt the “rage” of their temple and helmet combination digging in after hours of use. Once you wear the Aegis Echo, you will wonder why you ever used anything else! Super thin alloy temples fit cleanly under Ear Pro without breaking the seal; The thinness of the arms and the design also mean that they need to apply less pressure than you average Ballistic Glasses to remain secure thus increasing comfort levels.
The sleek, ultra-thin and unrestrictive design, with no foam or bulky frame, allows for maximum airflow to pass through the Ballistic Glasses; This ensures that fogging of the lenses is kept to a bare minimum as cooler air is allowed to enter freely. The tight to the face fit leaves no gaps through which smaller projectiles or fragments can pass through and also provides a more stable feel compared to their competition. The Smith Optics Aegis Echo is so lightweight and comfortable that after a while you forget you are wearing them at all.
Ever get fed up with trying to change the lenses on your Ballistic Glasses without feeling like you are going to break them? Or ever tried doing it while wearing Tactical Gloves in the field? Well, this is now a problem of the past with the introduction of Smith Optics Elite's PivLock Lens Interchange Technology. Simply lift the 2 leavers at the top to release the lens without needing to apply hardly any pressure. No more fiddly changes that can supposedly be done in the Field, just a quick and smooth transition to the lens of your choice.
- 2 Lens Kit supplied with Grey & Clear lenses
- Superior ballistic impact protection per US MIL-PRF-31013 standard clause 18.104.22.168
- Uncompromising optics and coverage per ANSI Z87.1
- EN 166 compliant
- Super thin, moldable alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal
- Fast lens exchange with PivLock™ lens technology
- TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) corrects distortion
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Compatible with Smith Rx system insert (sold separately)
- New infinitely adjustable nose piece for perfect fit
- Brand: Smith Optics Elite
- SKU: 372550
- MPN (Black): AECHACBK15-2R
- MPN (Coyote): AECHACT49915-2
We've Got You Covered
Smith built their reputation on quality, performance product and they stand behind it. If you experience a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship Smith Optics warrants your sunglasses, goggles and helmets for the lifetime of the product, and they will repair or replace the product at no charge. Smith Optics has sole discretion to determine manufacturer's defects.
Smith Optics will only authorize the warranty claim if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer such as UKMCPro.