Sealskinz Trekking Thick Mid Socks
⛔ Closeout! End Of Line
Discontinued product. When they're gone...they're gone. Learn more.
Pick up a bargain with up to 50% off on Closeout products. Unfortunately, for one reason or another, this product will no longer be available on UKMC. All Closeout products are sold in brand new condition, with their original packing and are covered by their same original manufacturer guarantee. SEE THEM ALL
✓ Waterproof ✓ Winter Use
The Trekking Thick Mid Socks by SealSkinz are thick weight, mid length waterproof sock perfect for a multitude of activities and conditions where added insulation is imperative. Waterproof, windproof but still breathable, these socks are designed for performance. Cold is also never an issue, these thick winter socks have been created to provide warmth in the lowest of temperatures. While they have been made for Trekking, their versatile design makes them suitable for hiking, military, hunting and more.
- 100% Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Thick weight sock providing warmth in the coldest of conditions
- Moisture control and comfort – Thick Merino Wool lining
- Added support and comfortable fit – Elasticated ankle and instep
- Secure comfortable fit – Y-gore heel construction
- Guard against friction and reduce risk of blistering – Padded heel, toe and footbed
- Prevent rubbing – Hand-linked toe closure created flat seam
- Brand: SealSkinz
- Product Type: Waterproof Socks
- Colour: Black/Green
- Outer Material: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Material: 41% Merino wool, 41% Acrylic, 14% Polyester, 2% elastane, 2% Nylon
- SKU: 211002
We've Got You Covered
SealSkinz guarantees all their products to be 100% waterproof when produced. In the unlikely event that should you have a problem with a Sealskinz product, please return it to them and they will put it back through their testing procedures. If there is a manufacturing defect, they will replace the item.
You will need to include your invoice from UKMCPro, your full name and address plus also a brief description of the problem you have encountered.