Sealskinz Road Thin Mid Socks with Hydrostop
A performance thin weight, mid length waterproof sock featuring Hydrostop designed specifically for road cycling for conditions where minimal insulation and maximum breathability are required.
|Product Type:||Waterproof Socks|
|Outer Material:||91% Nylon, 9% Elastane|
|Inner Material:||36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Nylon, 1%TPU|
- 100% Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Added support with an elasticated ankle and instep
- Secure comfortable fit – Y-gore heel construction
- Prevent rubbing – Hand-linked toe closure created flat seam
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99 !
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start from £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.
See our complete shipping info here.