✓ Waterproof ✓ Road Cycling
The Road Thin Mid Socks with Hydrostop by SealSkinz are performance thin weight, mid length waterproof socks. Designed specifically for road cycling for conditions where minimal insulation and maximum breathability are required. Waterproof, windproof and breathable, these socks have been created to stand up to the elements. The addition of Hydrostop not only improves comfort but the silicon-free elastication also reduces water ingress. While these socks have been specifically created for Road Cycling, their versatile features and characteristics make them a good choice for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- 100% Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Reduced water ingress – Hydrostop silicon free elastication provides a secure fit and band
- Moisture control and comfort – Merino Wool lining
- Added support with an elasticated ankle and instep
- Secure comfortable fit – Y-gore heel construction
- Prevent rubbing – Hand-linked toe closure created flat seam
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
- Brand: SealSkinz
- Product Type: Waterproof Socks
- Colour: Black/Grey
- Outer Material: 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
- Inner Material: 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Nylon, 1%TPU
- SKU: 211001
- MPN: 111161703010
We've Got You Covered
SealSkinz guarantees all their products to be 100% waterproof when produced. In the unlikely event that should you have a problem with a Sealskinz product, please return it to them and they will put it back through their testing procedures. If there is a manufacturing defect, they will replace the item.
You will need to include your invoice from UKMCPro, your full name and address plus also a brief description of the problem you have encountered.