This MOLLE Water Bottle Pouch by Rothco has been specifically designed for military, tactical or Special Forces use and compatible with all MOLLE gear including carriers, rigs and rucksacks. It can be mounted over the shoulder with the use of two d-rings and can hold Nalgene style bottles up to 25cm maximum height. Zippered closure for reliability and porthole for hydration tube or straw on top. Small front pocket for accessories such as water purification tablets. MOLLE loops located on the front, sides and top for use as a point of attachment for other gear.
- Front zippered pouch with MOLLE loops
- Round flip top with zippered closure
- Secured by two MOLLE straps on the rear
- D-ring on both sides for use as a point of attachment
- Straw hole on the top with Hook & Loop closure
- Drainage hole on the underside
- MOLLE loops located on the top, sides and front
- Durable Denier Polyester Material
- Height: 26.7 cm (10.5 inches)
- Diameter: 10.2 cm (4 inches)
- Front Pouch Dimensions: 16.5 x 10.2 cm
- Brand: Rothco
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- SKU: 307340
- MPN: 2679
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Perfect for my use!
Baught IT to use with Photo backpac or just on belt. Holds 0,6 liter bottle or 500 mm lense with ease. Extra padding and outside Pocket for credit cards, money etc
These are superb pouches for water bottles or anything else you'd like to fit in them, they fit perfectly on my pack using the molle attachments. Highly recommended.
Excellent all round.
High quality product, which is now a permanent fixture to my backpack.