Raven Para Airborne Webbing SetDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
Available in either 2 or 3 utility pouch models for selection depending on waist size. Made in the UK to above PLCE standards using only the very best materials; A tough, heavy duty pouch system designed for British Army use. Lightweight and perfectly balanced to provide a stable carry and high levels of comfort. The lightweight yoke has padded shoulder straps to aid in carrying a heavy load and MOLLE loops on the rear for attachment of hydration or other pouches. Belt pad is secured via a plastic Quick Release buckle that is designed to work well while wearing gloves.
- Made from IRR treated 1000D Cordura Nylon
- 2 double magazine pouches that hold up to 6 mags.
- 2 or 3 (optional) water bottle/utility pouches with side release buckles which can hold the Crusader Mug & 58 Patt Canteen
- All pouches are sewn directly on to base for total stability & increased comfort
- 10mm closed cell foam used in the base to prevent water absorption
- Secured by a 50mm ITW Nexus Quick Release Buckle
- Supplied with MOLLE Yoke with 6 points of attachment
- Extra wide padded shoulder straps to spread the load
- Extra wide rear body with MOLLE loops
- MOLLE on front shoulder straps too
- Drinking tube loops on both shoulders
- Rear grab handle
- Weight: approx. 950 grams
- Brand: Raven Systems
- Colour: MTP Camo
- Material: 1000D Nylon
- Origin: Made in the UK
- SKU: 364060