The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. This SCREW-LOCK model is designed for occasional use.
- Aluminum carabiner is lightweight to reduce equipment weight carried by the user
Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening
- Facilitates connection of multiple items
- Allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 85 g / 3 oz
- Locking System: Screw-Lock
- Major Axis Strength: 27 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN
- Gate Opening: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- MPN: M36A SLN
- SKU: 381840
- Guarantee: 3 years
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Good quality kit at a reasonable price