With its strong chin strap, the Vertex Best helmet sets the standard in head protection. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centred on the head.
- VAT Exempt if bought for personal use (not under a company name or in multiples)
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
- very comfortable to wear: six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centred on the head
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 grams
- Certification(s): CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E
- * Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
- Condition: New
- Size: One Size
- Age: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Petzl
- Colour: Black
- SKU: 642210
- MPN: A10BNA
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 3-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes