PETZL OK CARABINER SCREW LOCK | Oval Karabiner for Pulleys & Ascenders
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
Oval carabiner for use with pulleys and ascenders with screw lock closure
The lightweight OK Screw-Lock carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device. This model offers a manual screw-lock with red band that provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked.
- The symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminium carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favour loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabine
- Ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- Locking System: Screw-Lock
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 70 g / 2.47 oz
- Major Axis Strength: 25 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 22 mm / 0.87"
- Origin: Made in Italy
- Certifications: CE EN 362, EAC
- SKU: 381420
- MPN: M33A SLN
- Guarantee: 3 years
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes