Petzl Ascension Ascender
Our handled ascenders have been refined to provide greater comfort, efficiency, ease of use. The ergonomically shaped handle is over moulded with dual density grip for greater friction and better grip. The grip is wider at the bottom, providing better comfort for your pinkie fingers during use. The index finger indent has also been increased, offering greater efficiency when pulling on the ascender. The cam has been redesigned to minimize friction when sliding the ascender up the rope while the angled teeth provide a secure grip in the worst conditions (wet, icy, or muddy ropes). The geometry of the single piece aluminium frame ensures optimal handle orientation when the device is loaded and will maintain solid, comfortable performance for ascents of any length.
Please note that we only sell the black coloured model, yellow images are for demo purposes only.
- Molded grip provides even greater comfort with a more ergonomically shaped handle. This shape keeps your hand from sliding to the bottom of the frame each time you pull on the ASCENSION. The bi-material handle includes a rubber over molded grip, increasing the comfort and grip in wet or icy conditions.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- The ergonomic trigger allows one-handed installation and removal
- Mono-frame construction eliminates weaknesses and keeps the ascender lightweight and durable for years of use
- The two attachment points allow for different uses (e.g. self- belaying, hauling systems, etc.)
- Anodized frames are color coded for easy identification (black -left / gray -right)
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far, helping to keep the rope captured for added safety
- 1 cm secondary hole at the bottom will accommodate a screw link for attaching aiders, slings, etc.
- Weight : 195 g
- Material(s) : aluminum frame, chrome-plated steel cam, rubber over molded plastic grip, nylon catch
- For use with single ropes between 8 and 13 mm
- Certification(s) : CE EN 567, UIAA
- Made in: FR
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Colour: Black (yellow photos are for demo purposes only)
|MPN:||B17ARN (right), B17ALN (left)|
Backed by a 3-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99 !
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start from £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.
See our complete shipping info here.