PETZL AM'D SCREW LOCK | D-Shaped Aluminum Locking Carabiner, Black
✅ UKMC PRICE PROMISE
The lowest price or we'll match it against anyone in the UK*! Learn more.
*Price matched product must be in stock in the UK, of the same specifications and of a lower total price, including shipping and taxes. Please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 023 9283 8800 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30)
D-shaped locking carabiner for attaching devices to a harness
The Am'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves. This Screw-Lock model is ideal for occasional use or dirty environments.
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions
- Efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner (belay systems)
- Carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment
Good handling and ergonomics
- D shape for good handling
- Shape designed for gripping with gloves on
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Material: Aluminium
- Weight: 70 g / 2.47 oz
- MPN: M34A SLN
- Locking System: SCREW-LOCK
- Major Axis Strength: 27 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 25 mm / 1"
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Certifications: CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, type K, UIAA 121
- SKU: 381830
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes