Mil-Tec Tactical Shemagh Scarf
|BLACK SALE NOW ON
Special discounted price on this product & more until 03/12/20 SEE THEM ALL
|🚚 DELIVERY FROM ONLY £1.25
On this item to UK & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
This scarf of Arab origins and was originally intended to provide protection in desert conditions against sun, wind, sand & the cold at night. Used by Military the whole world over but also great for airsoft, hiking, festivals or any other outdoor use. First used by British Special Forces operating in Northern Africa during WW2 but now a mainstay with the British Army and many others worldwide. Highly versatile and with dimensions of 110 cm x 110 cm (43.3" x 43.3"), it can be worn in many ways; Headwrap, face veil, scarf, shelter, sunshade, as a sling to carry your gear or even as a towel or flannel.
This highly versatile piece of kit has many uses
- Headwrap - Protects your neck, eyes against sun, snow, wind, dust & sand.
- Face Veil - Conceal your entire face
- Scarf - Keeps you warm in the cold or wicks away moisture & protects against the sun in the heat.
- Shelter/Sunshade - To guard against the sun while resting or eating/drinking
- Gear Sling - Can be used to carry gear
- Arm Sling - Makeshift sling to support a wounded arm
- Washing - Use as a towel or flannel
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 110 cm x 110 cm / 43.3" x 43.3"
- Condition: New
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Graphic: Yes
- Product Type: Scarf, Snood, Headscarf
- Intended Use: Military, Tactical, Hiking, Airsoft
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- SKU: 321610
- MPN: 12619
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes