✓ Square Shape ✓ 110 x 110 cm ✓ Cotton
This shemagh scarf has been designed with a skulls insignia. This scarf of Arab origins and was originally intended to provide protection in desert conditions against sun, wind, sand & the cold at night. Used by Military the whole world over but also great for airsoft, hiking, festivals or any other outdoor use. First used by British Special Forces operating in Northern Africa during WW2 but now a mainstay with the British Army and many others worldwide. Highly versatile and with dimensions of 110 x 110 cm, it can be worn in many ways; Headwrap, face veil, scarf, shelter, sunshade, as a sling to carry your gear or even as a towel or flannel.
This highly versatile piece of kit also has many uses:
- Headwrap - Protects your neck, eyes against sun, snow, wind, dust & sand.
- Face Veil - Conceal your entire face
- Wear as a Scarf - Keeps you warm in the cold or wicks away moisture & protects against the sun in the heat.
- Can be used as a shelter/sunshade to guard against the sun while resting.
- Can be used to carry gear
- Makeshift sling to support a wounded arm.
- Use as a towel or flannel
- Made from 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 110 x 110 cm
- Condition: New
- Size: One Size
- Age: Adult
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- SKU: 321600
- MPN: 126091
We've Got You Covered
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials and workmanship. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required. Normal wear and tear not covered.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes