A must for anyone working outside in icy conditions...if you want to stay on your feet that is. Excellent value for money; A small price to pay for the peace of mind offered by the stability of foot placement. Designed for use with military, combat or tactical boots but also work well on hiking or walking boots. The 360° traction prevents slipping on the side of the boot for complete grip. The adjustable Hook & Loop closure ensures compatibility with boots and feet of all sizes. The thermoplastic rubber base with steel spikes provides high levels of durability and performance.
- Sold in pairs
- Provide a very good grip on snow and ice
- 360° traction prevents slipping on the side of the boot
- Made from durable rubber
- Easy to install
- Fully adjustable, one size fits all shoe sizes
- Shoe sole must be free of dirt
- Open Hook and Loop closure
- Put spikes below on ball of the foot
- Close Hook and Loop closure
- After a few steps, check and lock the Hook and Loop closure again if needed
- Material (base): Thermoplastic Rubber
- Material (spike): Steel
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- SKU: 212320
- MPN: 12922002
- EAN: 4046872335495
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes