Mil-Tec Large Wheeled Travel Bag 100L
Big wheeled travel bag that can also be carried as a rucksack with the aid of its shoulder straps. Large 100L capacity that can hold everything you need for a 2+ week long trip. Great for professional users travelling abroad but also just anyone looking for a durable travel bag that offers multiple carrying options.
|Material:||Polyester & Nylon|
|Dimensions:||78 x 37 x 37 cm|
- Large main compartment with 5 inside pockets with zippered closure
- 2 pockets on the side with zippered closure
- 2 wheels on the bottom allow easy transportation
- reinforced bottom for added durability
- removable shoulder straps allow the bag to be worn on your back
- reinforced carrying handle
- 4 handles on the side
- compression straps to reduce bulk when not full to capacity
- big pocket with hook and loop closure on top
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Upholstery: 100% Polyester
Backed by a 1-year guarantee against faults with the materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear not included. During this period UKMCPro will repair or replace the item as we deem required.
Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99 !
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start from £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.
See our complete shipping info here.