These lightweight and highly breathable socks are great for uniform use during the warmer months but can also be used throughout most of the year. They work hard at wicking away moisture to keep your feet not only comfortable but dry all day long. The mesh type material used across the top of the foot allows cooler air to enter directly into the sock and warmer air to pass out. While these socks are affordable, don't let that make you think they are cheap; They are excellent performers and stand up to the test of field use. Designed for military, police or security use but also good for hiking, camping, airsoft, work or any other outdoor use.
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking socks for all year round use
- Made from Coolmax® for superior performance in hot or warm weather
- Breathable mesh panels on the sides of the feet
- Hard wearing and durable for repeated use
- Padded heel for comfort and protection
- Contoured to match the shape of your feet
- Excellent value for money
- Available in two lengths to suit various footwear heights
- Material: Coolmax®
- Exact Material: 63% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Product Type: Boot Socks, Summer Socks, Breathable Socks, Wicking Socks
- Intended Use: Military, Police, Security, Hiking, Sports, General Use
- Gender: Unisex, Men's, Women's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Mil-Tec
- MPN: 130120 (8-inch), 130130 (16-inch)
- SKU: 213890 (8-inch), 213440 (16-inch)
- Guarantee: 1 year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Very comfortable even after a long day
So I wasn’t expecting this sock to be warm being a coolmax sock but how wrong I was! Running around the woods on a cold January day these socks kept my feet cozy and warm, no rubbing or pressure points even with my 20kg+ kit, paired with my haix combat boots they out performed my expectionions especially at the low price. I would highly recommend these to anybody looking for a cheap, comfortable and warm boot sock.
These are really good long socks . That's why I bought them , and will buy more !
Comfy but I’m a size 8 there about size 10 now