Maxpedition PLP iPhone 6/6S/7 Plus PouchDiscontinued product; No return date at present.
|FAST & FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND £30+
To UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The PLP iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Pouch by Maxpedition has been made to comfortably fit your phone and protect it against light knocks/scratches with the aid of a padded felt interior. The compact dimensions (10.2 x 2.5 x 19.1 cm) allow the PLP to be mounted on to your belt or any MOLLE compatible gear, such as rucksacks or vests, without issue. Can be opened to about 65% with the aid of two-way zips, with pullers for easy use with gloves, to allow full access to your phone in a rush. This tough pouch is ideal for professional users and offers all the quality required for repeated field use. Will also be of interest for hiking, travelling, EDC and much more.
The PLP comes with one (1) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to MOLLE or a belt.
- Sized to fit the Apple® iPhone 6 / 6s / 7 Plus
- If you are using a 6 PLUS with an Otterbox Defender Case, it will not fit in the PLP iPhone 6 Plus Case. If you are using a regular iPhone 6 with an Otterbox Defender Case w/ Belt Clip, we recommend using the larger PLP iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Case.
- Lightly padded, felt loop-lined case
- Supplied with one TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos not included
- Total (exterior): 4" x 1" x 7.5" / 10.2 cm x 2.5 cm x 19.1 cm
- Total (internal): 3.5" x 0.5" x 7" / 8.9 cm x 1.3 cm x 17.8 cm
- Weight 3.0 oz / 85 g
- Brand: Maxpedition
- Compatibility: iPhone 6 / 6S / 7 Plus
- Material: Nylon
- SKU: 301001
- MPN: PLP
We've Got You Covered
Maxpedition extends a limited lifetime warranty that their products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects for the lifetime of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials over extended time and use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence. Lifetime is defined as the expected life of the product, not the user's lifetime. Products covered under their warranty will be repaired or replaced at UKMC's discretion, free of charge.
The product's "lifetime" specifically refers to the life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product's expected lifetime has been used will be made by UKMC.