Maxpedition LPW Low Profile Wallet
FREE DELIVERYon UK & BFPO Orders £30+ SAME DAY DISPATCHMonday-Friday, before 3pm UK BASEDAll orders dispatched from the UK
The LPW Low Profile Wallet by Maxpediton has been created to be compact and minimalistic with a bi-fold design. The ultra-flat design reduces the print made in your pocket to make it harder for unwanted eyes to spot its location. Internally there is a clear vinyl window to house your Driving License or Photo ID in a quick to display location. The layout consists of two card compartments and a slip pocket for notes. Made from triple Nylon fabric construction (420D Plain Weave, 500D Hex Ripstop, & 1000D Plain Weave) with a Teflon coating to guard against dirt and make it easy to clean. Available in three colours to match your uniform or personal preference.
- Triple Nylon Fabric Construction - 420D Plain Weave, 500D Hex Ripstop, & 1000D Plain Weave
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Compact and minimal bi-fold design
- Clear vinyl window for DL or ID
- Two (2) internal card slots
- One (1) internal slip pocket
- Refined construction with embroidered Maxpedition logo
- Props in product photos are not included
- Brand: Maxpedition
- Product Type: Wallet
- SKU: 301026
- MPN: LPW
- Overall size when open: 4.25 (L) x 0.125 (W) x 6.5 (H) inches | 10.8 x 0.3 x 16.5 cm
- Overall size when folded: 4.25 (L) x 0.25 (W) x 3.25 (H) inches | 10.8 x 6.4 x 8.3 cm
- Weight: 1.0 oz. / 29 grams
We've Got You Covered
Maxpedition extends a limited lifetime warranty that their products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects for the lifetime of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials over extended time and use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence. Lifetime is defined as the expected life of the product, not the user's lifetime. Products covered under their warranty will be repaired or replaced at UKMCPro's discretion, free of charge.
The product's "lifetime" specifically refers to the life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product's expected lifetime has been used will be made by UKMCPro.