Maxpedition Lochspyr Crossbody Shoulder Bag 5.5L
The Lochspyr (pronounced "LOCK-SPIRE") is a crossbody shoulder bag optimized for concealed carry. The rear CCW compartment is fully loop-lined and has a 16" U-shaped zipper opening. The main compartment has a padded pocket sized to fit most tablets. There is an adjustable reinforced seatbelt webbing shoulder strap with quick release buckle and padded shoulder pad.
|Dimensions:||27.9 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm|
- Rear CCW compartment with an 16” zipper opening
- Adjustable reinforced seatbelt webbing shoulder strap with quick release
- Frontal admin compartment for added organization
- Frontal 3” x 5” loop field for patch adhesion
- Large main compartment opening for high visibility
- Dedicated interior pocket sized to fit most tablets
- Stowable adjustable waist belt
- Curved shoulder pad included
- Comfortable grab handle reinforced with bartacks
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Props in product photos are not included
- Volume: 340 cu. in. | 5.5 L
- Overall size: 11 (L) x 6 (W) x 9 (H) in | 27.9 x 15.2 x 22.9 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal pocket: 7.75 (L) x 0.5 (W) x 7 (H) in | 19.7 x 1.3 x 17.8 cm
- Main compartment: 10 (L) x 3.25 (W) x 9 (H) in | 25.4 x 8.3 x 22.9 cm
- CCW compartment: 9.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 9 (H) in | 24.1 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Shoulder strap maximum circumference: 78 in | 198.1 cm
- Waist belt maximum circumference: 60 in | 152.4 cm
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. | 726 g
Maxpedition extends a limited lifetime warranty that their products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects for the lifetime of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials over extended time and use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence. Lifetime is defined as the expected life of the product, not the user's lifetime. Products covered under their warranty will be repaired or replaced at UKMCPro's discretion, free of charge.
The product's "lifetime" specifically refers to the life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product's expected lifetime has been used will be made by UKMCPro.