Maxpedition FRP First Response Pouch
|BLACK SALE NOW ON
Special discounted price on this product & more until 17/11/20 SEE THEM ALL
|🚚 FAST & FREE DELIVERY
On this item to UK* & BFPO addresses. Same day dispatch if placed before 3pm, Mon to Fri.
|📍 UK BASED STORE & CUSTOMER SERVICE
All orders are shipped from the UK with an estimated delivery time of 1-3 days.
|0% INTEREST FOR 4 MONTHS
Available with PayPal Credit on purchases of £99 or more Learn More
The FRP First Response Pouch is an updated interpretation of the traditional blow-out medical pouch. It has an interior paracord adjuster used to set the angle of opening for the main compartment. The inside is equipped with elastic straps and pockets for organizing first aid essentials. The FRP can be attached to any MOLLE/PALS gear but can also be mounted on to your belt thanks to the two TacTie PJC5 clips that come included. Ideal for military, police or security use but also hiking, airsoft, hunting or any other outdoor activity.
- Offers external dimensions of 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm x 22.9 cm (6" x 2.5" x 9")
- Updated interpretation of the traditional blow-out medical pouch
- Dual zippered full-length opening
- Interior paracord adjuster to set the angle of opening
- Interior elastic straps and pockets for retention & organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Frontal 2" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Total (external): 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm x 22.9 cm / 6" x 2.5" x 9"
- Total (internal): 14 cm x 5.1 cm x 21.6 cm / 5.5" x 2" x 8.5"
- Weight: 273 g / 9.6 oz
- Attachment: MOLLE, Belt
- Product Type: First Aid Kit Pouch, Medic Pouch
- Brand: Maxpedition
- SKU: 301021
- MPN: FRP
- Guarantee: Limited Lifetime
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes