MAXPEDITION ENTITY HOOK & LOOP LOW PROFILE PANEL | 12.7cm x 17.8cmDiscontinued product; No return date at present. with Tracked Delivery from £3.50 | Usually with you in 1-3 days
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
The Entity Hook & Loop Low Profile Panel is a flat organizer panel that can be securely attached to any loop-lined surface. Contains assorted pockets, sleeves, and elastic bands keep objects not only organized but also secure to eliminate movement when inside your rucksack or bag. Ideal for holding all your admin accessories like a notebook, pens, compass and more. Can also be used to hold all your first aid accessories in an easy to access location that can also be torn-away to allow total access. Designed specifically for use with the Entity Series of backpacks by Maxpedition but also compatible with any bag with a large internal loop-lined wall.
- 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon fabric construction
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ mesh
- High-quality Elastic
- Assorted pockets and elastic bands
- Gossamer™ mesh sleeve
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Hook backing for secure attachment to a loop surface
- Props in product photos are not included
- Total: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm / 5" x 7"
- Mesh Pocket: 12.7 cm x 9.5 cm / 5" x 3.75"
- Middle Slip Pocket: 12.7 cm x 10.2 cm / 5" x 4"
- Top Slip Pocket: 12.7 cm x 15.2 cm / 5" x 6"
- Weight: 37 g / 1.3 oz
- Material: Nylon
- Brand: Maxpedition
- SKU: 301020
- MPN: NTTPNFGRY
- Guarantee: Limited Lifetime
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength