MAXPEDITION EDGEPEAK v2.0 15L | Ambidextrous Tactical Sling Backpack
Shop now, pay later...interest free ⓘ
Pay in Three Installments | Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days | Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Shop now and pay over 6 weeks ⓘ
Shop now and pay in 4 installments over 6 weeks, always interest free.
No long applications; Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy. T&Cs apply.
AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: Edgepeak™ v2.0 Ambidextrous Sling Pack
The Edgepeak v2.0 is a fully ambidextrous sling pack that can be worn across the user's left or right shoulder. It has a rear CCW compartment that is quickly accessed by unclipping the stabilizer strap and swinging the pack to the front of the body. It has a lockable main compartment for keeping electronics and valuables secure.
- Fully ambidextrous sling pack
- Reinforced padded shoulder strap with swiveling stabilizer
- Lockable main compartment
- Dedicated padded tablet compartment
- Two-way access to fully loop-lined rear CCW compartment
- Double-sided Security Lockout Strip included
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Props in product photos are not included
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- CCW Compartment with Security Lockout Strip
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- 840D Nylon-TPU Composite Tapered Pull Loops
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Bi-Level High-Grade 3D Airmesh Backings
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Lightweight Anti-Break Duraflex® Xlite® Buckles
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Volume: 910 cu. in. | 15L
- Overall size: 10 (L) x 9 (W) x 15 (H) in | 27.9 x 22.9 x 38.1 cm View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Frontal top pocket: 6.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 3.5 (H) in | 16.5 x 2.5 x 8.9 cm
- Frontal lower pocket: 8.5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 7 (H) in | 21.6 x 6.4 x 17.8 cm
- Main compartment: 9.5 (L) x 4 (W) x 14.5 (H) in | 25.4 x 10.2 x 36.8 cm
- CCW compartment: 9.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 14 (H) in | 24.1 x 2.5 x 35.6 cm
- Dedicated padded tablet compartment: 8.5 (W) x 11.5 (H) in | 21.6 x 29.2 cm
- Stabilizer strap maximum length: 22 in. | 55.9 cm
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. / 1088 g
- Capacity: 15 L / 910 cu in
- Weight: 1088 g / 2.4 lbs
- Carry: Back, Hand
- Intended Use: Tactical, Law Enforcement, Hiking, Sports
- Product Type: Rucksack, Backpack, Daysack
- Brand: Maxpedition
- SKU: 341010
- MPN: EDP2
Maxpedition extends a limited lifetime warranty that their products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects for the lifetime of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials over extended time and use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence. Lifetime is defined as the expected life of the product, not the user's lifetime. Products covered under their warranty will be repaired or replaced at UKMC's discretion, free of charge.
The product's "lifetime" specifically refers to the life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product's expected lifetime has been used will be made by UKMC.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes