MAXPEDITION DEP | Daily Essentials Pouch, MOLLE/Belt, 14cm x 20cm
The DEP Daily Essentials Pouch by Maxpedition is a two-compartment pouch designed for everyday carry. It is perfectly sized (14.0 x 6.4 x 20.3 cm) to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack and is compatible with all MOLLE/PALS thanks to the two included TacTie® PJC5 Clips. The main compartment is large enough to hold all your essentials plus a large-sized Smartphone too. The smaller front pocket has internal elastic loops to securely hold the contents in place. Positioned on the front upper you will find a loop-lined panel for the attachment of patches. Great for professional users but also ideal for hiking, camping or just general use.
- Can be mounted to MOLLE or worn on a belt with the aid of two TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips (included)
- Two-compartment pouch designed for everyday carry
- Sized to wear on a belt or to attach to the side of a pack
- Main zippered compartment fits necessities plus a large cellphone
- Frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Frontal 2" x 3.5" loop field for patch adhesion
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Props in product photos are not included
- Total (external): 14 cm x 6.4 cm x 20.3 cm / 5.5" x 2.5" x 8"
- Front Pocket: 11.4 cm x 2.5 cm x 11.4 cm / 4.5" x 1" x 4.5"
- Main Compartment: 12.7 cm x 3.8 cm x 19.1 cm / 5" x 1.5" x 7.5"
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- 500-Denier Hex Ripstop water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, circular bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Attachment: MOLLE, Belt
- Product Type: EDC Pouch, Utility Pouch, Admin Pouch
- Brand: Maxpedition
- SKU: 341013
- MPN: DEP
Maxpedition extends a limited lifetime warranty that their products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects for the lifetime of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials over extended time and use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence. Lifetime is defined as the expected life of the product, not the user's lifetime. Products covered under their warranty will be repaired or replaced at UKMC's discretion, free of charge.
The product's "lifetime" specifically refers to the life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product's expected lifetime has been used will be made by UKMC.
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes