Maxpedition CAP Compact Admin Pouch
✓ MOLLE ✓ Belt ✓ Lifetime Guarantee
The CAP Compact Admin Pouch by Maxpedition is a low-profile pouch when empty, yet expands to fit mission critical items. The front compartment features elastic organizers, an extra pocket, and a Keyper™ to securely hold key rings. The interior main compartment of the Maxpedition CAP Compact Admin Pouch has a visible grayscale interior, additional elastic organizers and pockets for storage. Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System allows you to mount another pouch on the front if needs be but can also be used as a point of attachment for D-Rings, etc...Can be mounted on to any MOLLE/PALS gear or to your belt thanks to the two included TacTie PJC5 Clips. With total dimensions of only 12.7 x 6.4 x 19.1 cm the CAP does not take up much room on your belt, pack or vest.
- Low-profile when empty yet expands to fit mission critical items
- Narrow footprint ideal for frontal placement on a chest rig
- Interior elastic loops and pockets provide organization
- Exterior mounting surface for adding a small pouch
- Top carry handle with D-rings
- Bottom drainage grommets
- Laser cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- The CAP also comes equipped with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
- Props in product photos are not included
- Brand: Maxpedition
- Product Type: MOLLE Pouch
- SKU: 301022
- MPN: CAP
- Overall size: 5 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 7.5 (H) in | 12.7 x 6.4 x 19.1 cm
- Front pocket: 4.5 (L) x 1 (W) x 6.5 (H) in | 11.4 x 2.5 x 16.5 cm
- Main compartment: 4.5 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 7 (H) in | 11.4 x 3.8 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
We've Got You Covered
Maxpedition extends a limited lifetime warranty that their products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturer's defects for the lifetime of the product when the product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damages caused by typical wear and tear over time, the natural breakdown of colors, the materials over extended time and use, accident, unreasonable use, improper care, modifications, alterations or negligence. Lifetime is defined as the expected life of the product, not the user's lifetime. Products covered under their warranty will be repaired or replaced at UKMCPro's discretion, free of charge.
The product's "lifetime" specifically refers to the life of the product, or at such a time that, through normal use, the product can no longer function for the specific purpose intended. The determination of whether a product's expected lifetime has been used will be made by UKMCPro.
Fast & Free Delivery on UK & BFPO orders over £10
All domestic orders over the value of £10 (after discounts if applicable) are eligible for free delivery. We aim to deliver all Standard Deliveries within 2-4 working days and orders are sent via either Signed For or Tracked methods depending on its size and value
Next Day Delivery for only £4.99!
Our Next Day Delivery service is handled by either Royal Mail or DPD depending on weight & size. Both are guaranteed to be delivered the very next working day (with Royal Mail that even includes Saturdays in some areas) and require a signature on delivery.
Shipping to Ireland
Postage to the Republic of Ireland is between £7.95 - £18.95 depending on weight & size. Maximum weight allowed per consignment is 30kg.
International deliveries are charged at cost and start at £7.95. Our prices on international shipping are very competitive and we delivery to all international locations.