Lowa's Innox GTX Mid tactical boots are the product of over 90 years of European boot-building craftsmanship and innovation. Armed Forces worldwide rely on Lowa's legendary fit, comfort and durability in the most rugged of conditions. No nonsense, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain and with all of Lowa's fantastic foot technology combined in a combat boot for the discerning professional. This innovative, lightweight and multi-functional mid-cut boot is suitable for a wide variety of outdoor military activities from boot runs, camp use & guard duty – even in winter conditions. The shaft shaves weight with its high-quality synthetic materials and lightweight sole unit.
- Waterproof yet breathable and lightweight military boots
- Gore-Tex® lining keeps out water while still allowing your feet to breath
- Ultra-comfortable; No wearing-in, use straight out of the box
- Sports shoe feel waterproof boots
- Made entirely from synthetic materials
- Speed lace system that does not lose tension
- Silent rubber sole that excels in urban and field environments
- Vents holes on ankles for breathability during kinetic operations
- Height: 14.5 cm / 5.7"
- Weight (pair, size UK 7): 900 g / 31.7 oz
- Upper Material: Microfibre 1.3 mm - 1.5 mm
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Waterproof: Yes
- Sole: Rubber
- Sole Model: Lowa NXT
- Vegan Friendly: Yes
- Gender: Men's
- Age: Adult
- Brand: Lowa
- SKU: 203970
- MPN: LOW-310608
- Guarantee: 1 Year
We will beat any price in the UK*!
Have you seen this product for sale in the UK at a lower price than we are currently selling it for? Then challenge us to beat any price but either emailing us on email@example.com or calling us on +44(0)23 9283 8800.
We are available Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
* Matched prices must be final prices including Shipping & Taxes
Absolutely blown away after ordering this on Friday afternoon and having them arrive the day after! I didn’t even have time to tell the other half some sort of untruth as to why I needed ANOTHER pair of boots. Well, after few weeks I can absolutely evidence my purchase. As a result I come to this site first and foremost without ever being disappointed.
Best boot I’ve ever owned. Bought another pair in black. Comfortable,no breaking in, keep feet fresh (for goretex)! Have been a Haix fan for years but these beat them hands (feet!) down. I will be buying more,just in case they get discontinued...
Light weight comfortable boots. Only worn them 12 times and already the rubber soles are disintegrating can not see them lasting 6 months. Very disappointed as they are expensive boots
Hi John, Sorry to hear that your Innox boots are not living up to your expectations. I'll have one of our Customer Service team contact you ASAP. If you send us some photos we can show them to Lowa and see if they agree that you have a warranty claim. Sorry for the inconvenience